08.03.09

Paragua (esp. Paraguayan; Umbrella)

Because there are some people about to complain about too many numbers and too little privat stuff (how am I??), here some news about my cultural discovers in Flores. Since Friday, I am a big fan of Coco! (Bueno, reminded a bit on my master thesis, I hope that does not bother...) I like you to click on the pic, start the youtube video and move your hips!!! (and watch some nice shots from my sorrounding)

And here the lyrics:
I met him in a park in asuncion / in front of the church of encarnacion / By just looking at him I could tell he was from abroad /I would have never imagined what I ended up doing.

BECAUSE for you I crossed the border / started a new life /I do not longer drink tereré/ when we go to a party, your friends smirk / and say "chelo brought the paragua" / I am not an umbrella

In Capital, to be from outside is to be an outsider / I'm illegal here, I can't even study / the day goes by, as I wait for you at home / and I hate you a little as I see everything crumble down.

BECAUSE ...
I want to be in Paraguay / even though it has no sealine / eat chipa! / I don't care about the pain / I am staying for love

Keine Kommentare: